Welcome to our Investor centre. Stadium Group Plc is a leading provider of Power Products, Interface & Displays and integrated Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS).
We employ over 800 people in the UK and Asia.
Stadium Group is a specialist provider of niche electronic technologies and manufacturing services including power products, intelligent interface & displays, and integrated electronic manufacturing services (iEMS) to leading OEM customers in the industrial, marine, aviation, transport infrastructure, lighting, medical, automotive, greentech and communication markets.
Established over 100 years, we employ over 800 people in the UK and Asia.
For over 100 years, Stadium has continuously evolved to drive growth and capitalise on opportunities. Today is no different. Technology advances and smarter supply chain management is driving demand for strategic design and manufacturing partners who can offer the latest technologies and excellence in manufacturing, globally.
As a strategic partner, we provide adjacent niche electronic technologies through a single source supply chain across our UK and Asia businesses, offering a fully integrated solution throughout the product life cycle.
We are committed to a growth strategy of investing in technology led businesses, operational improvement and organic growth to deliver value and profitability to our shareholders.
Find out more...
Full year results ending 31 December 2013:
• Revenues of £42.22m (2012: £40.99m)
• Adjusted profit before tax* of £1.86m (2012: £1.44m)
• Reported profit before tax of £0.43m (2012: £1.77m)
• Strong cash conversion from underlying operations of 209%
• Cash of £4.0m, offset by loans of £3.9m, results in net cash of £0.1m
• Adjusted earnings per share of 5.3 pence (2012: 3.1 pence)
• Reported earnings per share of 0.5 pence (2012: 4.2 pence)
• The Board proposes a final dividend of 0.75 pence per share (2012: 1.75 pence)
• Total dividends (paid and proposed) of 1.20 pence per share (2012: 2.80 pence)
* After adjusting for non-recurring reorganisation spend and amortisation on acquired intangibles